Monday, August 12, 2013

A Day with Mama!

Today was all about me and Mama - and boy were we both excited!  I got to choose where we went for breakfast, and for once I wasn't in the mood for Waffle House, so we headed to Dunkin Donuts.  I wolfed down a pile of Munchkins and then I was ready to head to the park.  We went to a new one that Mama had read was nice and shady - perfect for a hot day!  We had a really fun day together - both of us wish we could do this all the time!

Happy camper with my donuts:

Climbing around the playground at Beaverbrook Park:

Hope everyone is having as great a Monday as we are (doubtful)!

Then I went all-boy and set off on a string of very masculine activities.  I dug in the dirt and found bugs and tiny snails:

...gathered a bunch of sticks:

...which I threw into the creek, repeatedly:

....and yep, this even happened.  Whoops!

No comments: