Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We must have been good little boys this year - look what Santa brought!

Fresh out of bed, here we come down the stairs to see what we got!

About 2 minutes later, here is how we're celebrating Christmas:

Hugging my new night light:

Even a new dragon!

Santa knows me - lots of Starburst in my stocking!

Checking out my stocking loot!

Something else to snuggle - a sock monkey!

Loving my big-boy beanbag chair:

Trying to look fierce - but the bear slippers give me away:

Checking out my new book while Big Brother looks over my shoulder:

My first camera!

Christmas hugs for Uncle Dan:

Christmas cuties:

This might have been our favorite gift of the day - an awesome castle from Papa & Bebe!

They even got me a bear named Cooper that talks to me when I read him his special books!

Hanging out with Papa:

Trying to get a family shot with everyone actually looking at the camera!

No comments: