Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Date With Mama

Today me and Mama got to go on a date.  I got to pick where we'd have dinner, so I chose Zaxby's because it's delicious!  After that, we drove downtown to see the Frog & Toad play at the 14th Street Playhouse.  I loved it!  We got to sit right in front and I was entranced the whole time - it was funny and silly and all-around great!  We had a most excellent afternoon together!

Really enjoying my lemonade at Zaxby's:

And of course, I must play a little flute for you:

On the way into the restaurant, I held the door open for Mama.  She said "Thanks sweetie!" and I said "Of course, Mama!  You don't want to be touching those cold handles these days!".  I am turning into quite the gentleman and I also make Mama laugh constantly.  So I think I'm a pretty darned good date!

Waiting on the play to start!

Having a cookie at intermission:

No comments: