Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pirate Party!

My birthday is finally here and I'm extra excited this year because we're having my first away-from-home birthday party at Little Shop of Stories!  And since I love everything pirate, we went all out and had us a good ol' pirate party, complete with a pirate action figures, mazes to find pirate booty, pirate gear to wear and of course plenty of sword fights!

Aaarghh!!!!!

Bebe made another delicious, amazing cake!

Pirate gear for all of my pirate friends that came:

An awesome treasure map drawn by Daddy:

Doing one of my favorite things these days - mazes!

I'm lucky to have a Bebe that is a good sport and plays along!

Attacking Cooper with my buddy William:

Listening intently to a pirate tale:

I listened from the safety of Uncle Zach's back:

And Daddy's lap:

Now time for "Pin the X on the Treasure Chest":

Quietly shoving as many gold coins as I can into my pocket:

Looking for more treasure...

Time for cake!

Me and my silly family!

No comments: