Friday, July 27, 2012

Legoland!

Today me and Mama took our first trip to Legoland to go to my friend Jordan's birthday party.  It was so much fun to get to hang out with some of my friends that I haven't seen since the summer started - and now I already can't wait to go to Legoland again!

 Apparently I weigh 21,000 Lego bricks.  Time to cut back on the cookies:

 This was the coolest part of Legoland - they recreated a lot of famous Atlanta sites out of Legos!

 The Capital, the Fox and the Aquarium:

 Turner Field with the Braves in action:

 And they even have the Falcons playing a game in the Dome!

 Gosh, I am such a complete goober so much of the time:

 While waiting in line for the wizard ride, I decided to build a few swords and guns to attack my friends with, like any good buddy would:

 They even let big kids on the wizard ride!

 Mmmm, we really worked up an appetite, so after wolfing down a quesadilla at Moe's, I attempted to shove an entire chocolate cupcake into my face!

No comments: