Thursday, July 7, 2011

Yeah, I'm 5 Years Old Today!

Today was already a great day, since it was my birthday and all, and then Mama surprised me and my friends at school with some yummy chocolate cupcakes. Enjoy the shots of me in blissful, cupcake-devouring action. Happy Birthday to Me!





After school, Mama & Daddy asked me where I wanted to have dinner. I could pick ANYwhere, but I bet you already know what I picked...Waffle House! We met Daddy there, and he had a little pre-party present waiting for me on the table - something I've been asking for for weeks - an Iron Man action figure! Could this day be any awesome-er?



Sharing a secret with my brother:



More cupcakes?!?!??!?!! That gets a big, goofy grin!



Trying to look civilized while nicely nibbling at my cupcake. What a mature little man I've become in the 4 hours since the cupcake explosion at school:


Ah, forget it! I'm going big and I'm going in (see the look of awe on Cooper's face? or is that admiration?):


No comments: