Saturday, July 9, 2011

Part II: Cake and Presents!

My most favorite movie to watch lately has been How to Train Your Dragon, so Mama & Daddy surprised me with a dragon-themed party. Bebe even made me a Night Fury cake, and boy was it delicious! What an awesome day!



Reading books with Aunt Lucy:



And Uncle Jeremy:



Sitting in my brand new chair, happy as can be:



I know I'm too cute for words!



Time to open presents - and one of the first things I opened was a Green Lantern action figure from Papa & Bebe!

Who cares? I've got chocolate!



Checking out my new Scooby-Doo books:


Look! Big Brother got a black Star Wars shirt like I do thanks to Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Lucy!



Checking out my new Green Lantern guy:



Well, since Harrison's preoccupied with some of his other presents, I'll just be taking these new cars he got. Yes, all 3. Thanks!



Finally it's about time for cake!





I want to help blow them out too, even though I'm 3 feet away:




No comments: