Friday, July 10, 2009

Playdate with Raegan & Hudson

Today we headed over to my friend Raegan's house to meet her little brother, Hudson and of course so we could spend the morning playing. We had a great time together - blowing bubbles, driving cars, swinging and eating. Cooper, I think, did not have as good a time as me. He cried pretty much the entire morning. But Hudson seemed very happy to have us over, despite his very loud, very disgrutntled playmate. Can't wait to do it again!

C: I didn't cry the WHOLE time. See?


This is how easygoing Hudson is - he was awake one minute, the next he was sound asleep, just like this!




Miss Hannah let us play with bubbles and Bristo wanted to join in on the fun too:






While I sat in the swing, Raegan served me some "pink juice":




After all that playing we worked up quite an appetite:



And a hug goodbye. So sweet!


No comments: