Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Fall Festival

On Saturday, me and Mama spent the whole morning at a Fall Festival at Mercer University. I couldn't believe all of the fun stuff they had there! They had a Petting Zoo, Moonwalks, Ball Pits, Face Painting, an Animal Show, Dancing, Pony Rides, a Firetruck and lots and lots of games! Me and Mama walked, played, ran, danced, laughed, and ate our hearts out! It was a great morning and I think Mama liked it every bit as much as I did (actually, probably more). I even won a baby Pumpkin, who has since been my constant companion on car rides, at meals, on walks and at play. Happy Fall!


A baby pig!


I asked the pony if I could ride him, but he didn't respond. Maybe next time.


No idea what kind of cow beast this is, but it sure looked like it could use a good brushing!


This bunny has had one too many carrots:


WOW! A BALL PIT! If only we had one of these at home...


I laughed myself silly falling all around the moonwalk:


Love at first sight - Baby Pumpkin. Me and Mama won it at the Throw a Ring Around the Pumpkin Game. Good thing too, because my day just might have been ruined if we hadn't left with one of these.


Eagle, can I show you my pumpkin?


My first face painting. Mama got a sunshine, which I quickly kissed off and I got a pumpkin. Which also didn't last long, but it tickled going on!


I spun the wheel and won a football! This is really a super day.


The nice fireman gave me a fireman's hat! I wear it daily.


Mama had to capture my cute little run, my britches falling down and my silly mood. And my hat kept blowing off!


Listen for the "I love you, Mama" at the end - it makes Mama's heart melt every time she hears it (don't think I don't use this to my advantage!):


Ahhh, what a day. What better way to finish it off than with some yummy ice cream?

No comments: