Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wild Animal Safari

Okay, the Wild Animal Safari might just be the most fun place on earth! We pretty much just laughed the entire time and loved every slobbery second of it!


Let's go!



Getting ready to feed some friendly deer:



Bebe even got a kiss and some snot/slobber in her hair from this cow:



I'm getting the hang of this now:




Oh great.




Um, his breath is awful!




Why, hello.



Did you know giraffes had tongues that long?



The last time we were here, I was in Mama's belly. And I've been waiting 4 years to get back here!



How cute is this alpaca?




A Highland cow with terrible breath:



Can I come out there with y'all?






This is the most awesome thing I've ever done in all my 16 months!



After this picture was taken, that tongue stretched all the way to the back seat and smacked Papa on the cheek (j/k - but do you SEE how long that is?):



We were told not to feed the zebras. I can see why. That is not a friendly face:



At this point in the ride, I was pretty tired of the bad breath and all of the strings of slobber. Let's see if I can shoot this in there like a basketball:



I'll just be taking this bag of food here, Bebe:



Bars on the windows are for amateurs - I am ready to sit up front!




This is nothing short of awesome:




So, what is all the fuss about? These animals have been practically jumping in the windows to get this food from us. I am going to have a taste to see for myself (it wasn't so great):



Now that the ride is over, it's on to the "Walk-About":



Running around the reptile room:




I think he wants to come home with us:

No comments: