Monday, October 18, 2010

Mama's Birthday: Part III (seriously?)

Today we all played hooky, for what else? Mama's birthday. Seems like 2 days of celebrating just weren't enough this year for this 32-year-old Mama of ours. And what a day it was! We started off with a yummy breakfast at Flying Biscuit, then went to the Imagine It museum, followed by a trip to the pumpkin patch to pick out our jack-o-lantern and we ended the day with dinner at (where else) Los Loros. It was a day packed with laughter (including when Coop decided to dump an entire pitcher of sweet tea down Mama's leg at breakfast), adventures, sunshine, yummy food and fun - I can't wait until the next family birthday!



Going fishin':



Playing the hugest xylophone I've ever seen:




We are thinking of starting our own band:



Time to make the delivery rounds:



Showing Mama how to correctly operate this contraption. This takes tongue-out concentration:

Mama giving me a lift:




But I can reach this one all by myself:



I spent a long time with this awesome train table:




Our favorite activity:



Now for the pumpkin patch. Do we look excited?

Let's see if my new robot arm can pick up this baby pumpkin for me (bad news, it couldn't):



Coop loves the baby pumpkin he picked out:




Baby pumpkin love:

No comments: