Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Party

We had our first taste of Halloween this year at our friend's house across the street for a big party. They had tons of food and pumpkin carving, pumpkin decorating, face painting, wax-hand-making and lots of friends to play with. There was even another Spiderman there and of course, he was my favorite person there. Now, come on Halloween!

Decorating a baby pumpkin:



The first thing I spotted in their backyard - a ball. Of course.



And another ball. I fancy myself quite a footballer:



Look at Spiderman fly!




Not quite the Batmobile but it'll do...



Hanging out with some costumed friends...and the other Spiderman:




Showing my friend Noah my tree-climbing skills (that's my house in the background):




Found me some cookies:



And I found a ghostly cupcake:



So, Daddy. You say your chili is spicy? Spiderman is ready to give it a try!




Whoa boy howdy that IS spicy!

No comments: