Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

After our adventures at the racetrack, it was time to get our costumes on and Trick-or-Treat at the Zoo. We saw lots of costumed friends, visited our animal buddies and got lots of yummy candy too. We ended this perfect day with a picnic by the water - how much better can life get?




Spiderman is ready to Trick-or-Treat!



So, a huge fish gave me some candy...is this what Halloween is?



Holy cow I got to hug one of my favorite characters EVER - the Lorax!




And the Cat in the Hat! I love this!




I am all sticky and adorable and I am in love. With this lollipop.




Mama, I thought about sharing with you, but I changed my mind:




Oh how Bebe loves me and I love her:



After our picnic, Spiderman heads out on a mission:



And then shows off his muscles for a picture with his Papa & Bebe!

No comments: