Friday, August 22, 2008

My Buddy Raj

Friday night my good buddy Raj came over to eat pizza and watch some pre-season football with us. We discussed the Falcon's new quarterback Matt Ryan, fantasy football strategies, and whether or not #55 can stay healthy this season. Raj also brought me a whole bag of mini 3 Musketeers - my first taste of this wonderful candy and it was a HUGE hit! I can't wait for September 7th - we get to watch the Falcons' first regular season game against Detroit at Raj's house!

Anyways, after we had just talked ourselves out and I had eaten so much chocolate that I was about to burst, it was time to go nite-nite. Raj rocked me to sleep and read me just about every book in my library (no kidding - we read together for almost an hour!). I can't wait to see you again Raj! Thank you for always being so fun and perfect with me! You are a great friend to me and my parents!

No comments: