Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brunch with Great-Grandmama

My one and only Great-Grandmama just got out of the hospital last week, so we decided she needed a treat! We picked her up and took her to brunch at one of her favorite places - Mary Mac's Tea Room. I had never been there, but really loved the food and the super friendly waitresses! I had yummy cinnamon rolls and mac & cheese. Me and Great-Grandmama also played with the butter packets (don't ask) and had a good, long talk.


Then I was off to satisfy my current obsession - cleaning (Mama & Daddy could not be more happy about this new development)! I ran around the dining room with baby wipes, cleaning every chair and table I could reach. When I was satisfied with their sheen, I moved on to the walls and floor. Needless to say, the waitresses were ready to strap an apron on me and put me on the payroll! I had a wonderful morning with Great-Grandmama and hope that she continues to feel better! We love you!

No comments: