Friday, August 1, 2008

Milkshakes & Berry Picking!

Life has been so crazy lately that I haven't had time to update you on our family fun! Here's a quick lowdown, and I will try to be better about keeping you updated on our life now that we are settled into our cute, cozy little apartment in Decatur!

On our last family weekend in our old digs of Marietta, we went for dinner and milkshakes at Johnny Rockets and let me just tell you how I can guzzle some chocolate milkshake!


My Daddy knows just how to make me laugh! We are the best of buddies.

YummmMMYYYYY!

Believe it or not, Mama didn't put me up to this. We were in Baby Gap and while Mama and Daddy were shopping for me, I came around the corner with this most stylish hat on my head. I could not figure out why they were laughing so hard - aren't hats supposed to go on heads?

The next morning we went blackberry and blueberry picking. I loved picking the berries, putting them in my mouth, and then spitting them back out (unfortunately, sometimes back into the bucket. Only those that really really love me will want to share these blueberries with us!). It was quite an adventure for us - there was lots of laughter, stained fingers, grass stains and snoozing once we all got back home - all signs of a wonderful day!


Navigating the blackberry patch with Daddy:



Whew! That was hard work. Now to put my feet up and watch the grown-ups do some of the work!

No comments: