Monday, August 18, 2008

Goodbye, Fahad! We'll Miss You!


My good friend Fahad is leaving for Georgetown in a couple of days, and we wanted to make sure and spend some time with him before he and his sweet girlfriend Deb head up to Washington DC to live. We met up at Fellini's in Decatur to share some pizza and hang out for a bit.

We had a really great time together - Fahad shared his pizza with me (I ate almost all of his. It just tasted better coming off of his plate instead of mine!), we played ball, danced on the fountain outside and laughed a lot. We will all definitely miss Fahad and Deb, but hope to take a little vacation soon up to DC to see them!


Greeting my buddy with a hug:



Good friends share pizza:



Laughing at Danny's funny voices:




Dancing with Fahad on the fountain:



Practicing my soccer skills with the expert:



Mama & Daddy:



Grandmama even brought us some crushed ice to share!



Fahad, his Mama Debbie and me - one last shot before we have to say bye-bye:

No comments: