Sunday, August 24, 2008

Inflatable Fun and Cheese Fries with KellyK!

Boy, did we have a fun day with my Aunt Kelly today! She and Mama took me to Bounce-N-Bob's after I woke up from my nap so we could play on the inflatable toys. I was actually much more interested in playing with the buses and rolling grill than I was the bouncy toys, but I'm a boy after all! I did go down the slide by myself a few times, and down with Aunt Kelly and Mama too. They also had a racetrack that we rode around on - although Mama caused the whole thing to collapse when she ran me into the inflatable wall (she thought that was the whole point!). Oh well.

Discussing the pros and cons of going down the slide by myself:



I decided that the most fun way to go down the first time would be in Aunt Kelly's lap!




Racing around the track at warp speed, courtesy of Mama:



Now let's see what Kelly can do!



My favorite toy in the whole place (yes, it beat the inflatables by a landslide!):




After we had stayed as long as we could before they closed, I told the toys "bye-bye" and we went to Steak and Shake for some dinner. Aunt Kelly introduced me to cheese fries, which I loved, and I got my own chocolate shake, which I loved even more! After I was done eating, I worked on bussing the dining room again, cleaning the booth seats and tables and even the window sills! Now if Mama could just get me more interested in cleaning our apartment!


Cheese + French Fries = A Little Taste of Heaven:



Reflecting on what an incredible day this has been while sucking down my milkshake:




Time to clean up!



What a great, fun day I had with my girls! I love you Aunt Kelly and missed you as soon as you left!!!


Walking in the rain with my Aunt Kelly:

No comments: