Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bowling Birthday Party!

My party day is finally here!  I love to bowl and haven't been in a while, so a bowling party sounded perfect to me!

Sean rode with us and helped us get everything inside:

My Star Wars cookie cake:

And all the Star Wars decorations, complete with goofy labels for all the food:

We played some arcade games while we waited on everyone to arrive:

And now time to bowl!

Me and my buddy Alejandro:

And there goes Nadira!

After an hour of bowling, we were all hungry and ready to have some snacks and cake:

Thinking of a really great wish:

And for party favors, we gave everyone homemade light sabers and an all-out battle broke out - it was awesome!


Back home and ready to open presents!

And lost in my new book almost immediately:

And I got an awesome storm trooper suit from Papa & Bebe!

The next hour was spent putting together all of my Lego kits:

And this was just for goofy fun:

No comments: