Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt at School

It's Easter time again!  Daddy and Big Brother to my school to join in on the fun and after that, Daddy surprised me by taking us boys home for the day.  Pretty great way to end the week!

And we're off!

I'll take that!

Utter chaos out here - the eggs are disappearing before I can get my hands on them - must move faster!

Success - and it's a beaut!

I might just have the best big brother in the world.  Actually, I'm positive I do.

Taking a rest after all that hard work:

Checking out the prizes in the eggs - lots of stickers and tattoos - the Easter bunny sure knows me!

Big Brother helping me get some of these eggs open - did I mention I think he is about the best thing in the world?

So, I shared my spoils with him.  I gave him every prize he asked for.  That's how much I love him!

One of my favorite teachers, Miss Christian, even gave me a snuggly bunny hug:

Stopping by the fish tank to show Big Brother and Daddy the new fish that have come to live here since they visited last:

No comments: