Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mama's Birthday Weekend

Today we got to celebrate our Mama's birthday, and what better way than to spend a perfect day outside? We showered her with presents at home and then packed up and headed to Stone Mountain for the day. We played and rode up to the tippy-top of the mountain and picnicked and watched the Laser Show on the lawn (well, 3 of us watched - Cooper fell asleep). I think Mama felt like it was a pretty perfect day and felt so special - we sure had fun! We love you Mama!


Boo y'all:



I could have sat and studied these rocks for most of the day. Plus, they were fun to throw:



Mama's little sweetheart:




Jumping around in the Red Barn. See how much I loved this?




And anywhere there is a slide (and this one was super fast!), we are instantly entertained:




It's even fun when we collide:


Again!




I haven't learned that whole "fear" thing yet. I was charging right for the fence:




Mama and her boys:

1 comment:

Kate said...

Glad you had a happy birthday! Looks like a lot of fun :) And that fence charging picture gives me a heartattack just looking at it...phew!