Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy birthday to me! I am FOUR years old! Can you believe it?? I can, because I've been talking about it for weeks now. We celebrated all day long too, it was great!


When Mama came in to get me up this morning, I rolled over and said "Mama, is it my birthday today?". She said that it sure was. So I raced to the living room and stood there in my PJs and said "Where is everybody?". I was very confused about why everyone wasn't here to party! Mama and Daddy explained to me that my party would be on Saturday, that way our family could come. Ooooohhhhh, I get it! So then I ran to my room and slid into my favorite shirt and shorts and was ready to start my special day!


Mama came to get me for lunch and took me up to her office. I was giddy. A lot of Mama's friends wished me a very happy birthday, and sweet Miss Sharon in the cafeteria even sang to me! And, as if lunch could get any better, they had chocolate cake for dessert. And chocolate ice cream with M&Ms. Yes, I had both. Lots of both.


I also got to pick where we went to dinner, so of COURSE I chose my beloved Waffle House. Because it is always amazing and one of the few places where I clean my plate...and Mama's. Then it was Bruster's for some ice cream.


What a wonderful day I had today! I can't wait for my party this weekend!


So happy to be eating lunch with Mama:



Mmmmm, chocolate cake:



Maybe too much sugar? I was trying to bathe in my cake.



Checking out Mr. Truett's cars, always a favorite:



Batman and the Batmobile!




Chowing on some delicious Waffle House food:




Uh, what? I'm just trying to cram as many pieces of sausage in my mouth as possible. That okay with you?




So happy! Our super nice waiter gave me a hat to wear!




Now for my dinosaur sundae at Brusters:




My little brother is happy that it's my day too. He loves me:




Ohboy ohboy ohboy ohBOY!!! Mr. Jonathan gave me some of his old Star Wars toys and I am in heaven!




I'm so excited I can't stand it!




Okay, now I need to study this and figure every thing out about this stuff. There are all kinds of doors and hatches and buttons....I was completely enraptured for the rest of the night:

No comments: