Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend at Papa & Bebe's!

This weekend we all got a treat - Mama & Daddy got a night out on the town and me and Cooper got to spend the night with Bebe & Papa all to ourselves! We had a blast! Cooper played in his new bouncy seat and charmed Bebe to no end with his crooked little smile. Meanwhile I helped Papa water the lawn, myself, my car and of course, Papa!

The next morning all 6 (!!!) of us had a delicious breakfast together, courtesy of my wonderful chef Grandparents. The rest of the morning was spent playing chase with Mama, playing with my new toys, sword-fighting with Bebe and enjoying this time with my family! Can't wait to do it again! I love you very much, Bebe & Papa!



Helping Papa pick up sticks in the yard:




I am trying to explain the rules of football-chase to Mama. Sometimes she is a slow learner, but I do my best to be patient with her.




Discovering all of the fun toys in my special toy box at Papa & Bebe's house:





I loved when Mama missed the ball and I had to send her running down the stairs after it:

No comments: