Monday, April 18, 2011

Yellow River Game Ranch

Today we took a much-needed vacation day, and so we headed to the Yellow River Game Ranch to spend the morning hanging out with our friendly, furry friends.





These little guys are eating right out of my hands:








Another attempt at The Impossible Picture - us sitting next to each other, smiling at the same time, looking at the camera without looking like complete goofballs. Fail.



Looking serene while gazing at the deer:








One of the many deer we got to feed today:




Strolling with Mama:








One of my favorite pasttimes - making Daddy laugh:





No idea why I'm pretending to be an airplane, but here you go:





Buffalo, and my cute cheeks:





Mama & Daddy had to keep a close watch on me - I was trying to leap over fences every chance I got:








I stayed here a while and fed this guy - he was probably my favorite friend of the day:







Can we keep him? No? What if I try to look even cuter and pout-ier? Please? But he escaped his pen just to come be with me! What if I stick my bottom lip out just enough to look impossibly adorable?






You can either have the carrot, or my giant belly. Your choice.








This requires concentration - I was very determined that I feed each and every goat, so I had to make sure I kept up with who I had fed, and who was still hungry:







I wanted so badly to climb over and hang out, but Mama came over and held me back. Dang.









And just a quick shot of what I insist on doing every time I am in my carseat lately. Taking off my shoe, and eating my sock and cracking myself up.

No comments: