Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter at Papa & Bebe's

The Easter bunny came here too, you say???






Look at all this stuff the Easter bunny brought. And yes, the perfect place for the frog is on my curly head.




I loved everything the bunny brought me - especially this "yo-yo":




And then I got to give Papa & Bebe their Easter basket:




And of course, we have to bring out our favorite Papa & Bebe House Toys - the swords:




On Guard!!




A little pre-lunch snack with Aunt Sara:




Showing Mama how to make a good block tower:






Let the hunt begin!





Good find, Uncle Zach! Now bring it over here to my basket:




Getting a lift from Aunt Kira:





I found one in the fence too, Aunt Sara!




On a mission:







Papa, look!






Hustling to get to the egg I spotted before big brother does!




Um, I saw that first. Give it.




Looking over our loot with Uncle Zach:




Time to dye some eggs:




Egg dying requires extreme focus:




Almost done. And covered in egg dye. Happy Easter!


No comments: