Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cookout on the Porch

Tonight Uncle Zach and Aunt Kira came over and we cooked out together. We also played some baseball in the backyard, and dug lots of holes in the dirt looking for gold. Every time we found some, we did a dance and sang "Found some gold, do the dance!". After a while, I felt like Uncle Zach was fibbing a little, and so I only partcipated in the dance when I found gold, since I knew it was real. Uncle Zach was a great sport through it all, even when I fussed at him (complete with hands on my hips) when he said he was too tired to dig anymore. I got really sad when they left, so hopefully they'll come over again soon!



Me and Uncle Zach swapped hats, and I still love to share my food with him. We're both growing boys after all!







I'm so pleased with my messy self that I just have to give myself a hug!





If Uncle Zach doesn't come down and help me dig for gold some more, he will suffer the fate of the claw...


No comments: