Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning


The Easter bunny came this morning and brought us some fun treats:



Ooooooh! How to Train Your Dragon! Molly looks jealous:



Hmmmm, what do we have here?



This is what eating chocolate looks like 8 minutes after rolling out of bed:



Let the hunt begin!





Carefully putting my prizes in my basket:



I am SO proud of myself!



Have I mentioned that Grandmama got us a new playhouse? It was too heavy to move into the backyard (for now), so the Easter bunny made sure to hide some eggs in here too:



Wheeeeee!



I've been doing some hard work too!



'scuse me Molly, things to do:




Uh, I found another one!



I'll blow past the obvious ones and leave those for Cooper! Or maybe I just didn't see them.


Technically Molly is listening since her bottom is still on the top step:



Let's check out what we got:



Ta-daaaa!



Man these baskets are heavy! Let's get inside and rest.


No comments: