Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day with Daddy

Today was awesome. Me and Daddy played hooky for the day and spent time doing some of my favorite things. No, the dentist isn't one of them, but it was only 30 minutes out of an otherwise fun-packed day. My little heart loves these surprise days - here I was thinking that I'd go to the dentist in the morning and then go to school when Daddy surprised me with a whole day off together. The whole day! Just the two of us. Daddy and his Pork Chop.



A model patient at the dentist:




Yum-yum lunch at Rising Roll, and a cookie to dirty my freshly cleaned teeth:



Looking retro-cool in my 3-D shades at Gnomeo & Juliet:




And, at age 4, I have discovered bugs. I love them. I love studying them, talking about them, catching them. But my favorite is finding a big caterpillar and letting him (who I always name "Fred") crawl all over me. Then I take him outside and find him a big juicy leaf to feast on. And then the search begins for a new "Fred".


No comments: