Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Stuckey Boys Go to the Movies

It was such a perfect night out that we decided to go to the drive-in movies tonight. We saw Up, which I already saw with Uncle Jeremy, but I've been talking it up so much that Mama & Daddy just had to see it too! We picnicked on the back of the car before the movie and talked to our neighbors. Then me and Daddy chased each other around the big screen before the movie started, and I also played with some new friends - I challenged them to "Race! I'm fast!" and got a skinned knee, but that only slowed me down for a minute. I was having too much fun!

Once the movie started at dark, I sat in my Elmo chair next to Cooper. It was so cool to get to watch a movie outside! I stayed awake for the whole movie, even though it didn't end until 11pm! It was such a cool night, I can't wait to go again!



Ha! Cooper fell asleep and the movie hasn't even started yet!



Interested to see what I'm having for dinner?

No comments: