Thursday, June 11, 2009

My First ER Visit

Last night I felt so rotten that Mama couldn't get me to eat for almost 12 hours, I cried my little eyes out all night long and it was just a rough night for everyone. Me and Mama went to the doctor first thing in the morning, and after spending some time looking me over, the doctor sent us to the ER at Children's Healthcare.

All of the doctors and nurses at CHOA were so nice and gentle and sweet with me - they were wonderful! And I was so pooped that I didn't even mind getting an IV, X-rays, my blood drawn, and just poked and prodded. I really just wanted to sleep!

Thankfully, after hearing some scarier scenarios, after all of the tests came back, it turns out that I have a milk protein allergy, so Mama can't have milk or cheese for a while. Sorry Mama!

The good news is that I am happy and healthy and eating like a champ again!

No comments: