Tuesday, June 9, 2009

At Home With Mama

H: Today was the first day me and Cooper were at home with Mama during the day while Daddy went to work. And we had a great time! I tried to be patient when Mama had to feed and change Cooper, and then me and Mama played in the playroom all morning while Cooper slept (Man, he still sleeps a lot! During the day, anyways.).

Then later Uncle Jeremy came over to surprise me with a trip to see Up at the movies with him! We got popcorn and candy at the theater and just had the best time. Thank you Uncle Jeremy! I love you lots!



Hey Mama. I have floor tile on my head.



Hey Mama. I'm sleeping, even though you and Harrison are being REALLY loud right next to my head!




Now it's time to do some art:



Now it's time for me to sleep some more - I'm a growing boy! Plus I need to rest up so I'll have the energy to fuss all night!




Time to school Mama in some Candyland. I actually let her have her own board this time!




Me and Coop. I love him an unbelievable amount already.

What a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: