Monday, June 8, 2009

Braves Night

Today, Daddy, Mama & Cooper all came to pick me up early from school because we were headed to the Braves game! I had been looking forward to it all day long and insisted on wearing my Braves hat with my Braves shirt this morning, but then got my shirt all wet at Water Play. Oh well - I was still wearing the right colors!

We found a place to park near the stadium and had a picnic on the back of Daddy's car. I was so excited that I wasn't interested in eating much - I just wanted to see the game! When we finally got to the stadium, I barely even sat in my seat - I wanted to give Mama, Daddy & Cooper the play-by-play, complete with hand gestures. I insisted everyone clap after almost every at-bat; I am on my way to becoming the Braves biggest little fan! I loved every single second of it! Go Braves!



Sharing my chips with Mama. I am good at taking care of her:



Why isn't Daddy clapping? Please pay attention and follow my lead!



Notice the difference in me...




...and Cooper. He so much to learn about baseball and he's SLEEPING!




C: Huh? What did I miss?



H: My favorite place to be - on Daddy's shoulders:

No comments: