Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

For Father's Day this year, me and Cooper decided that we wanted to make something special for Daddy now that he is the Daddy of TWO boys! So we asked Mama to take us over to That Pottery Place to make Daddy something to keep on his desk at work that will remind him of the two little ones that love him the most in the whole world. Mama took us in two shifts, and I went first. I picked out a tray, chose my paint colors and put my cute little handprints on it. Then Mama took Cooper a couple of days later and put his footprints on it. We both had a great time making it and we think it turned out pretty great - and Daddy just loved it!


Sponging off the tray before I paint:



Painting my hands:




After I did my part for Daddy's tray, me and Mama went over to Chick-fil-A to see Miss Teacup the clown and to get an elephant painted on my arm:




Okay, back to Father's Day - we started the day by taking Daddy to a special Father's Day brunch at Parker's on Ponce - we all ate so much that we needed to go home afterwards for a nap! After we woke up, Daddy wanted us to go to Monkey Joe's to play. And play, we did! Me and Daddy and Mama jumped our hearts out and had a really great afternoon. We worked up quite an appetite, so Daddy chose to have dinner at Five Guys and ice cream at Cold Stone.

We had so much fun today making Daddy feel special and letting him know how much we love him. He is the best Daddy two little boys could ever hope to have - how did we ever get so lucky? Thank you for always be so much fun, laughing with us, your endless patience, your snuggly hugs and making us always feel safe and loved. We love you with our whole hearts!



Daddy, can I wear your shoes to brunch?



Monkeying around at Monkey Joes:




We see you, Daddy!



Check out my mohawk!

No comments: