Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yellow River Game Ranch

For our weekend adventure, we headed over to the Yellow River Game Ranch to hang out with some rescue animals and feed them lunch. I was in love with the Ranch as soon as my little foot hit the ground. Animals walking around everywhere, many of them not even behind a fence! After we bought some crackers, carrots and peanuts to feed our friends, we were instantly greeted by a sweet little deer on the path. We saw lots of roosters (which was extra exciting for me, even when we were on rooster #34!), rabbits, deer, pigs, birds, ducks, goats, cows and donkeys. I just loved having the sweet animals eating out of my hand, I couldn't get enough of it!


A hug for the sweet deer that greeted us when we entered:




A cracker for her, and a cracker for me!



Now, holy smokes, this might be the fattest pig I ever saw! It barely moved. Better give it some more food for some energy!



Petting a very soft donkey:




Another pig - a little cuter than the first one:




One more cracker for the sheep before we leave:

No comments: