Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lowe's and a Haircut

It was build-a-racecar day at Lowe's! The 3 of us made the coolest car - the hood even lifts up when I need to check the belts or the oil! Afterwards it was time for a little touch-up haircut, but you know, I really don't mind so much when I get to watch A Bug's Life and sit in a fire engine while the nice lady chops away!


Daddy, hold on a second! Before we jump right into construction, shouldn't we check out the directions? (I am very wise for my 2 1/2 years.)




Now for my favorite - hammer time:



I'll just take care of these little splinters with some sandpaper:




Now for the finishing touches - the stickers! I like for Mama to do this.




The final product. I also thought it was important that you see my yellow taxi, too:




Now for the haircut:

No comments: