Friday, February 13, 2009

Picnic at the Park with Mama

For our Friday together, me and Mama decided to venture to a new park for some sunshine, a picnic and playtime. I helped pack lunch and off we went! I have become quite the daredevil when it comes to climbing and trying what the "big kids" are doing - luckily Mama chokes back her terror and tries to look genuinely thrilled that I am always seconds away from a broken arm or cracked rib. Being a boy is fun!


There is a skateboard park here! We got to sit and eat our lunch while I was completely mesmerized by the boys on boards:



"Mama, chill. I'm using both hands. Breathe."




Now for the "safe" stuff so Mama can stop biting her lip and relax for a minute:




Swinging was my very first playground love and it still makes my day each time I sit my cute little booty in one:




Ahhhh, now to watch some Handy Manny with my girl Stirling to relax a bit after such a rough afternoon:

No comments: