Saturday, February 7, 2009

My First Birthday Party!

What a day I had today! Lauren from my class was turning 3 and invited me and a bunch of our friends to Monkey Joes for lots of jumping, eating and laughing. Unfortunately we took a bit of a scenic route to Peachtree City (has anyone had the pleasure of witnessing Mama's sense of direction first-hand?), but we made it there just in time for food and presents.

It was a little overwhelming for me, so after chowing down on some pizza and cupcakes and watching Lauren open some presents, I said "let's do sometime else!". So do something else we did. We spent the next 2 hours jumping, sliding, bouncing and laughing - I think I did a pretty good job of wearing Mama and Daddy out! I can't wait to go back!


Mmmm, getting lost makes you really hungry!




Getting some love from my girl, Bella:




Now for cupcakes!




Diving headfirst sure is fun!





Going through the obstacle course with Mama:





Laughing my cute little head off:




Can we never leave? I could live here.






Laughing my way down the tunnel with Daddy:




This is called the Cheese Dance, in honor of my favorite food:

No comments: