Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home Depot

It was time once again for a fun kid's craft at the Home Depot. Today we got to make football helmet bookends, and since I love football (Go Falcons!) AND books so much, I was extra excited about this project!

But before we break out the hammer and nails, we had to have playtime between some hanging rugs:



Concentrating so hard, as demonstrated by my open mouth and unbreakable focus:



Let me just show Mama how it's done - two screwdrivers have to be better than one!



Yes, yes, I know they are screws, but the screwdriver thing was just going too stinking slow. I'm doing this my way now!


1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

isn't this just the best? ek loves this time. I am insisting she and art go on feb 7 - the day after her sisters due date. She just loves it that much!