Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Today me, Daddy, Mama & Bebe all went to Mama's doctor appointment - we get to find out whether Mama is going to give me a baby brother or a baby sister! After the nurse examined the baby thoroughly to make sure that every organ in my new sibling's body was just perfect (we were getting a little impatient!), she finally told us that it was a BOY!

Mama and Daddy told me then that he will be named Cooper DeLong Stuckey ('DeLong' is Bebe's maiden name and I never got to meet my sweet great-grandparents, but they must have been pretty wonderful!) so I waved and said "Hi Cooper!". We were all so excited - my mind is already spinning with all of the things I can show him and all the fun and laughs we are going to share together for the rest of our lives!


The next day at school, I told every teacher, parent and warm body that came into my classroom that I was going to have a BABY BROTHER! I can't wait to meet you, Cooper! I love you with all my heart already!!!

Mama and Daddy told me that he looks just like I did when I was in Mama's tummy!



Man, he's already showing off his muscles! I sense fun wrestling matches in our future:

No comments: