Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stone Mountain with Leslie

It was a beautiful day on Saturday, so Leslie came over went with me and Mama to Stone Mountain. Mama's memory is a little off and thought the loop around was 2-3 miles. Wrong! Try 5. I rode in my stroller for a bit, then Mama and Leslie took turns carrying me (I have to milk this "I'm a small 2-year-old" thing for as long as I can!).

We took a fun break at the playground for a while until I made it clear that I was tired and hungry - so we finished the loop around the mountain to get to the car. Mama was getting pretty pooped at this point (apparently having Cooper in her belly takes a little out of her) so Leslie carried me, or I ran. We were all exhausted by the time we got home, but as usual we loved spending the day with Leslie!


Love the tunnel!


All snuggled with Leslie:

No comments: