Friday, January 30, 2009

Adventures on a Sick Day

Lucky for me, Mama works for a super boss and company who has started letting her stay home with me every Friday! Unfortunately though, I was a little under the weather for our first Mama & Me Fun Friday - but we still managed to have an excellent day together!

We decided that Mama's car was in a huge need of a bath inside and out (could it have a little something to do with my graham cracker habit?), so we went to the car wash. It was my first trip there and I just loved it! I was entranced by getting to watch all the dirty cars go through the tunnel and get sudsy and clean - and boy was our car spotless when it came out! Between that, lots of comfort food, a trip to Blockbuster to rent Toy Story and a good long nap, I was as good as new for the weekend!



Jaw-dropping:



They even sold huge chocolate chip cookies at this car wash - can we come every day?



Is anyone laughing at my hair as much as Mama does every time she sees this picture?

No comments: