Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Riding the Pink Pig with Bebe!

A couple of weeks ago, Bebe came over to spend the day with me. Little did I know that when I woke up that morning, she had a few surprises up her sleeve for our big day together!


First, she brought me this really cool new shirt, which is now of course one of my favorites:


Then, she told me that we were going on an adventure to go and ride the Pink Pig! I wasn't really sure what that meant, but man, she made it sound like a lot of fun, so I was game! We went to Lenox and got our tickets, and then waited in a really long line. But it was all worth it when it was finally our turn - I learned that the Pink Pig is a choo-choo train that looks like a pig! How cool is that? We even got to go around for two rides (this I STILL talk about!) and then Bebe had one more special treat for me - a yummy lunch at Panera AND an M&M cookie for dessert!



I had such a fun, exciting day with my Bebe - thank you for putting so much thought into our day out together - I love you so much!!!



Holding our tickets. And man, this line is long!



Me and Bebe on the oh-so-worth-the-wait Pink Pig:




Bebe, this is so cool!




Re-fueling with an M&M cookie after our ride:



Would you like some water?




Bebe even remembered to bring one of my favorite stuffed animals to enjoy the day with us, Bradley Bear. Bebe, you're simply the best!

No comments: