Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Part II

Finally! We get to see Bebe to celebrate Christmas with her! She was so sick on Christmas Day, but lucky for all of us she was feeling better by Sunday, so we all went over to her and Papa's house to have Christmas: Round 2. We had a wonderful, fun, loving day with our family!

Later on, Uncle George and Aunt Marilyn came over too - it was so great to see them, it has been a while! I woke up from my nap a little after they arrived, just in time to finish watching the Falcon's game with everyone - now that was some great timing! It was a really exciting game.

We opened lots of presents, had a scrumptious meal and just enjoyed being together. I couldn't ask for anything more than that.

Part of the duty of the Elf on Christmas morning is to hand out presents - AND help open them!





This was one of my favorite presents of all - a really perfect school bus that Bebe found for me! I LOVE it!




Leave it to Bebe to find a present for me that is an ornament + a wagon with wheels that move!




This Cookie Monster makes us all laugh - he falls over and stands up all on his own! Fascinating.





I love Sammy, so while the adults were finishing dinner, I decided to go and keep him company and read him my new Grouchy Ladybug book (thank you Aunt Dayna!):





And, before we head home, let me show off my skills with my new fire engine ball:




The focus! The form! The intensity! Move over, Beckham!

No comments: