Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween this year, I decided to go as one of my favorite characters, Handy Manny, and carried a Darth Vader Trick-or-Treat pail. Mama managed to get one or two pictures of me in my costume before I pointed out that "Darth Vader is EMPTY". So we practiced Trick-or-Treating with our candy, and of course I just had to have a 3 Musketeers. This is about the time that chocolate got drooled all over my shirt, but I just thought it made me look more authentic - like I had been hard at work all day and got some dirt on my clothes!


Grandmama was nice enough to come over and hand out candy so that both Mama and Daddy could take me out together - and it was a good thing, since we were out for an hour and a half! Every neighbor got a big "Trick-or-Treat", "Thank you!" and a "Happy Halloween!!". We all had a fantastic time - I love spooky stuff and of course I love candy!


Dang, I look GOOD!



Halloween at our new house! And no, I don't want to smile - I just want to eat another 3 Musketeers, people.



There's my happy self!



Halloween kisses from Grandmama:



All of our neighbors were so fun and nice! I mean, pumpkin glasses on a dog? These are my kind of people!



Walking a pumpkin-lit path to another neighbor's house:



Even the kitty cats were friendly!



Here is the neighborhood "Haunted House", but I was just too fascinated by all of the spooky stuff to be scared! I loved it all!



This might be the biggest kitty I've ever seen! But I still prefer Stirling. She is much softer.



Thomas the Train and a very pretty witch anxiously filled my pail with about 7 handfuls of candy!



Let's end the night by trying some of these Pixie Sticks. Let's also see how many crazy faces I can make while eating them. Jury's still out on whether I actually enjoyed them or not:



Happy Halloween!

No comments: