Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh, Did I Mention...We Moved!!!

Yes, we are finally in our new home in Downtown Decatur! I just love it here - we are a 10-minute walk from a really fun park and from yummy restaurants and my favorite bookstore, Little Shop of Stories. I liked our little apartment okay, but being back in a house is way more fun! I've got my own playroom upstairs, a back deck to thrown sticks and acorns off of, a front porch to throw balls around on and a front yard again! Yahoo! What more can a little boy want?

So while Daddy and a few of his friends got my new room together on Moving Day so I could take a nap at my normal time, me and Mama and Aunt Kelly went on a trip to the Kids Workshop at The Home Depot. The problem was that for all the excitement, I was too tired to really help out this time and was very impatient to have the finished product - a FIRE TRUCK! Lucky for me, I have a very sweet Aunt who worked hard to get the truck finished! Next time I will help more and show you my handyman skills Aunt Kelly! I love you lots and lots!


Love to everyone from our happy NEW home!

No comments: