Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spoiled Rotten at Bebe & Papa's

Mama and Daddy went on vacation for their 6th anniversary, which meant I got to spend 4 days with my much-loved Bebe & Papa! Needless to say, we had a blast. Saturday morning I got Papa all to myself (that has never happened before!) and we made the most of it. We had a big breakfast, went on a long walk, I helped Papa sweep off the decks (one of my favorite chores), played in the yard, read books and just loved spending time together!



One of the many great things about staying at Bebe & Papa's is that I can spend the day in my PJ tops! (I hate getting dressed)


My first, wonderful, heavenly taste of Little Debbie Zebra cakes. Mama always got these at her grandparents' house when she visited, so we're keeping the tradition alive!


Me and Papa playing with Otter. Always fun and funny.



Sunday my brave Bebe & Papa took me to Monkey Joe's and Bebe got right on the moonwalks with me! I found my favorite "ride" there - a super slick, super fast slide that was just my size! Bebe and Papa were always there to greet me when I shot down and Bebe worked hard to bounce me over, which I loved!



Then on Monday I got an extra special treat - me and Bebe went to Papa's school! I got to sit with the big 5th graders and see Papa in teaching action. I gave lots of high fives to the big kids and helped Papa teach for a while, showing off my math skills and even gave them a quick rundown of global economics.








All in all (as you can tell), it was an incredible weekend! Thank you so much Bebe & Papa for making it so very fun and memorable for all of us! Happy family! I love you!

No comments: