Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Festival

There was a really fun Fall Festival at a grandparents home near our house, so we all decided to go and visit with the sweet people that lived there and also ride some ponies! Extra bonus for me, they just happened to be the exact same pony friends that I rode when we all went to Cagle's Dairy Farm! There was also food, bowling, balloon popping, face painting and putt-putt. But the ponies were, by far, my favorite of course - and I have been begging Mama to take me to "ride a horsey 'gin" ever since! We already have 3 animals in our house, would it really be THAT big of a deal to throw a pony into the mix too? If you see Mama, please mention this to her.


Practicing for my future role as the Lone Ranger II:



Alright, let's see how my bowling skills are - I must impress the audience!



Man, I can barely take the suspense!




Forget this rolling-the-ball business - I'm going to do what I do best - THROW!

No comments: