Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Time

A few days before Halloween, we decided it was high time to get our big pumpkin carved. As much as I love pumpkins, I was not so sure about sticking my little arms inside - it was weird and sticky and squishy in there! Eventually I decided Daddy needed some help scooping out the gooey guts - especially after I watched Molly gobble up the insides as soon as we set them down (gross) - but that meant they couldn't be THAT bad, right?


Yes Daddy, I see how weird and grody the insides are. What was wrong with leaving it whole and un-cut anyways?



Whoa, this is one of the grossest things I've ever seen in my whole life!



I was right, Mama. It feels as gross as I knew it would.



Well, if you let me use an ice cream scoop I'll help, with Molly's close supervision:



Isn't Molly beautiful?




Not sure what is going through our Molly's head right here - she has a lot of funny expressions!



Holy cow, this is so cool! The pumpkin now has eyes!




This has been so fun - everything about Halloween is so weird and cool!

No comments: