Saturday, March 22, 2008

Picnic in the Park

When I woke up from my nap today I was quite excited to see that my Grandmama was here! I decided since it was such a perfect day that we should have a picnic in the park, so we went and picked up some Subway and then we were off! I ate lots of turkey and bread (seperately, of course - I don't get why you'd want to eat them together in a "sandwich"). I also went on my favorite ride,(you guessed it) the swings. I was having the best, most fun time and hung onto my bread in case I worked up an appetite from all of the laughing and swinging. I was pretty bummed when I had to get off the swing but there was another baby waiting (I am working on sharing and taking turns, but man it is no fun). But we went straight to the slides, so I cheered up pretty quickly. After that, it was time to head home and meet up with Aunt Debbie and Great-Grandmama. I had a wonderful day with my sweet family! I love you all very much!

Feeding Grandmama crushed ice can keep me entertained for hours:


Eating chips in the sun - this is the life!



Have I mentioned that I love to swing?





In 14 short years, I will be on the road so I thought I should get a little practice (Mama really really REALLY doesn't like thinking about this):



I love listening to Great-Grandmama tell me stories - she always has my undivided attention!



Reading one of my favorite books with Debbie:

1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

He'll be picking up the ladies in his hand-me-down CRV in no time! : )