Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!!

Ohmygosh, today was like Christmas all over again! I got presents from the Easter Bunny (TWICE) and I got to spend the whole day with my family! Does life get any better than this? It will sure be hard to top the day that I had today between presents, yummy treats, laughing and playing with my family, going on another Easter Egg hunt and dyeing Easter eggs! I love my life!

Here's the great basket of presents the Easter Bunny left for me:



A hug for my new elephant:




WOW! More loot at Bebe & Grandpa's house - the Easter Bunny must really love me!



Time for the big hunt! Come ON Uncle Zach, let's do this!




Notice my overflowing basket (Aunt Kira actually had to take the grass out of it to make room for all of my eggs). I am on a mission:



I'm getting the feeling that these aren't for eating, but Bebe is amused...


All us boys laugh a lot when we are together!




Dyeing Easter eggs (notice my now very un-white shirt):


A close-up of my now tye-dyed onsie. I am overjoyed at my way cool creation:



My family and friends! They are all super fun and wonderful AND they love me - I am a very lucky little man!

1 comment:

amy said...

Harrison...you are such a good blogger. I'm quite impressed with your vocabulary at such a young age! I love the pictures. Your mommy always has you dressed so cute. Thanks for taking the time to share tidbits about your life...we enjoy keeping up!